BB Forged Steel Gate Valve DN15-DN100
Size Range and Pressure Class
Size from 1/2” to 4” (DN15-DN100)
Pressure from 150LBS to 1500LBS (PN16-PN240)
Design / Manufacture as per the standards
API 6D; ASME B16.34; DIN 3357; EN 13709; GB/T12237; BS5351
Face to Face Length (Dimension) as per the standards
ASME B16.10; EN 558-1 Gr. 14 (DIN 3202-F4); DIN 3202-F5; DIN 3202-F7; BS5163
Flanged Dimension according to the standards
ASME B16.5; EN 1092-1; BS4504; DIN2501;
Flanged to ASME B16.5 (2” ~ 24”) and ASME B16.47 Series A / B (26” and above) Clamp / Hub ends on request.
Testing according to the standards
API 598; API 6D; EN 12266-1; EN 1074-1; ISO5208
Advantages of forged steel gate valve
1. Small fluid resistance.
2. The external force required for opening and closing is small.
3. The flow direction of the medium is not restricted.
4. When fully open, the sealing surface is less eroded by the working medium than the stop valve.
5. The body shape is relatively simple, and the casting process is better.
Disadvantages of forged steel gate valve
1. Both the external dimensions and opening height are relatively large. Larger space is required for installation.
2. During the opening and closing process, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which is easy to cause scratches.
3. Forged steel gate valves generally have two sealing surfaces, which add some difficulties to processing, grinding and maintenance.
A105, C22.8/ P250GH (1.0460/1.0432)
Low Temperature Carbon Steel (LTCS):
ASTM A350 LF2, TStE355 / P355QH1 (1.0571/1.0566)
ASTM A350 LF1/LF3/LF5/LF6/LF9/LF787
High Temperature Steel (Chrome Moly)/Alloy Steel:
ASTM A182 F1, 15Mo3 16Mo3 (1.5415)
ASTM A182 F11, 13 CrMo 4 4/ 13CrMo4-5 (1.7335)
ASTM A182 F22, 10CrMo 9 10 / 11CrMo9-10 (1.7383/1.7380)
ASTM A182 F91, X10CrMoVNb9-1 (1.4903)
Austenitic Stainless Steel/Alloy Steel:
ASTM A182 F304 X5CrNi1810/ X5CrNi18-10 (1.4301)
ASTM A182 F304L X2 CrNi 19 11 (1.4306)
ASTM A182 F316 X5CrNiMo 17 12 2 / X5CrNiMo17-12-2 (1.4401)
ASTM A182 F316L X2 CrNiMo 17 13 2 / X2CrNiMo17-12-2 (1.4404）
ASTM A182 F316 Ti X6 CrNiMoTi 17 12 2 / X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2 (1.4571)
ASTM A182 F321 X6 CrNiTi 18 10 /X6CrNiTi18-10 (1.4541)
ASTM A182 F347 X6CrNiNb1810/ X6CrNiTi18-10C (1.4550)
ASTM A182 F44 (6MO) (1.4547)
ASTM A182 F20*(ALLOY 20#)
Ferritic-Austenitic / Duplex / Super Duplex Stainless Steel:
ASTM A182 F51, X2 CrNiMoN 22 5 3 / X2CrNiMoN22-5-3 (1.4462)
ASTM A182 F52, (1.4460)
ASTM A182 F53, X2CrNiMoCuN 25.6.3 (1.4410)
ASTM A182 F55, X2CrNiMoCuWN 25.7.4 (1.4501)
ASTM A182 F60, (1.4462)
Alloy 20 ASTM B462 / UNS N08020
Monel 400 / UNS N04400 ASTM B564-N04400 / A494 M35-1 NiCu30Fe (2.4360)
Nickel Alloy 904L / UNS N08904 X1NiCrMoCu25.20.5 (1.4539)
Inconel 625 /UNS N06625 /ASTM B564-N06625 /ASTM A494-CW6MC
Inconel 825 /UNS N08825 /ASTM B564-N08825 /A494 CU5MCuC (2.4858)